Becoming a member of the Pumphouse Players isn’t a requirement to enjoy our shows or participate in them, but members become a part of our theatre family. Members are invited to vote on important issues in the theatre including electing our Board of Directors and choosing our award-winning shows at the end of the season.
Members are invited to attend exclusive members-only events and receive discounts on other events, including The Pumpies, our awards banquet each August where we announce the best of the season.
All members also receive discounted general admission, which can easily pay for itself over the course of a season.
With two options of membership – annual and lifetime – there is an option for every budget!
If you’re a Pumpie over 18, you can get an annual membership (July 1 to June 30) for the low cost of $20.00 and be covered a whole season of shows! Or get a lifetime membership for just $100, which more than pays for itself in five years (or less)!
Have questions? Contact our Membership Chair Shelly Thompson! Reach her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $5 off Member’s ticket for regular season shows
- Invitation to exclusive member events
- Opportunities to provide feedback and guidance to the Board
- Voting privileges for the biennial Executive Board elections
- Access to exclusive updates and communication from the Board
- Eligibility to vote on the annual Awards
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors