The Board of Directors has made the difficult decision to make significant revisions to our calendar based on current CDC recommendations about group gatherings and COVID-19 prevention. Pumphouse Players and the historic Legion Theatre will be closed for at least eight (8) weeks beginning 3/15/2020.
- Shows: We hope to continue Ada and the Engine and Recommended Reading for Girls, our in-progress shows, as soon as it is responsible and ethical to do so. Our current priority is the health of the PHP family, and we will provide updates on these shows as soon as we are able. Our season closer, Present Laughter, has been cancelled.
- Rehearsals: All rehearsals have been suspended while our participants focus on their health, safety, and personal concerns.
- Workshops, Improv, & Special Events: All special event dates between 3/16/2020 and 5/11/2020 are cancelled, and any pre-sales will be refunded. These and all other events are subject to be rescheduled.
- Meetings: Members will receive more information about any changes to our Annual Meeting as we get closer to the date. Board meetings will continue in a closed, virtual capacity during our closure.
- Pumpie Awards: More information about any changes, if necessary, to the Pumpie Awards will be released at a later date.
We thank you, our amazing community, for your patience during this unprecedented closure. We know this is a scary time for many of our participants and their families, and we are keeping you close in our hearts. Our social media team is doing their best to keep our feeds lighthearted and full of happy memories to remind us that the show does go on, and Pumphouse will be here when it does.