Join Pumphouse Players and The In-House Writers for a short play festival event featuring comedic and dramatic shorts and monologues about being late, whether accidentally or on purpose. We’re celebrating the spirit of the day founded by Les Waas and the Procrastinators’ Club of America. Waas was known to say, “Most people think they don’t have time to stop and smell the roses. This day tries to alleviate that factor.”
- Friday, September 4, 7pm
- Saturday, September 5, 3pm
- Saturday, September 5, 7pm
Featuring short plays by Corey-Jan Albert, Ashley Elliott, Ian Gibson, Jack Karp, Hank Kimmel, Laurel Ann Lowe, Katrina Ray-Saulis, and Karen Ruetz.
- While it is “Be Late” day, the show will start on time.
- This event will NOT be available for OnDemand streaming.
- This event will be best enjoyed by adults 18+.