ABOUT THIS EVENT
Seating begins at 6:30PM while we take the predictable, sweet Christmas classics you know and love and turn them on their head with a completely improvised storyline!
Whether you identify with the gal from the big city who doesn’t believe in love, or the old man who probably isn’t (but definitely is) Santa Claus, we’re sure you’ll find someone to love, to laugh at, and to immediately dislike (lookin’ at you, big city boyfriend!).
Bundle up, bring your own chairs, blankets, and hot drinks, and let’s enjoy some holiday movie magic together!
- Parking: Free street and lot parking available throughout downtown. There is no reserved parking for this event.
- Seating: The amphitheatre is outfitted with cement seating (no chairs). Guests are allowed to bring their own chairs, blankets, cushions, etc. for comfort. Groups with chairs will be seated in designated areas to ensure that all guests are able to enjoy the show with a clear view. We recommend arriving at 6:30PM for seating.
- Health and Safety: All seated groups will be asked to maintain 6-ft distancing from other groups. Patrons are asked to follow all current guidelines and recommendations made by CDC and health officials.
- Concessions: Please feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks, or visit our friends Noble and Main, Heaven Scent Cupcakes, Agan’s Bakery, or Southern Muggs!
- Restroom Access: An ADA-compliant outdoor restroom will be available for use by our guests.
- Weather: This event will be held in mild weather. Notice will be sent out prior to the event, including details on refund, postponement, and/or exchange if conditions require.
We thank you for your support as we try new things and attempt to navigate the policies and recommendations surrounding COVID-19. Your patience, assistance, and amazing support of the arts is part of what makes our community so wonderful.