On Monday, May 20, 2019, at the 2019 Annual Member Meeting, a quorum of Pumphouse Players, Inc. Annual and Lifetime members voted to pass an updated set of bylaws.
The bylaws were last updated in 2011 by the collaboration and hard work of a committee & the Board of Directors. We thank them for their work that has served us well for the past eight years.
SOME OF THE MORE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES INCLUDE:
- Executive Board Officer term limits increased to four (4) years
- Officer elections staggered to provide some continuity in leadership
- Addition of non-voting “Legacy Member” classification for Lifetime paid members who have not participated in any function for two or more years
- Defined mechanism for involuntary termination or suspension of membership
- Defined process for Season Selection Committee
Share This Post