We will be holding auditions for an upcoming comedy called “Elvis Has Left The Building” on Monday, June 11th and Tuesday, June 12th at 7:30PM. The auditions will take place in the lobby of the Legion Theatre and will consist of cold reads from the script. The script calls for 3 males and 2 females to fill the following roles:
- The Colonel – Male, 40+ – Lead role. Elvis’s manager. Possible southern accent, but not necessary. Swarmy but charming.
- Trudy – Female, any adult age – The Colonel’s secretary. Prefer ability to do a German accent.
- Roscoe – Male , 20’s-30’s – Office assistant, physical part. Be ready to give an Elvis impersonation.
- Candy – Male, any adult age – Associate of The Colonels. Be ready to give an Elvis impersonation
- Jill Tanner – Female, Any adult age – Local newspaper reporter trying to get a story, any way she can.
This show will be directed by Michael Adamson, and performances will take place on Fridays and Saturday night on August 17th, 18th, 24th, and 25th, and on Sunday afternoon on August 19th.